About Dynamic Transit
Dynamic Transit is a family-owned company that is growing quickly and has the need for an experienced diesel mechanic. As we continue to grow, we are searching for talented individuals to join our team. People who are driven to succeed, quality focused and adaptable to an ever-changing environment and willing to go the extra mile are what we are looking for.
Why Dynamic Transit?
Dynamic Transit believes that everyone should operate within their strengths. Our team philosophy is to support the growth of our team members on both a personal and professional basis. Being a good person is the first and foremost rule within our team, everything else is secondary.
• Medical, dental, & vision insurance
• Short-term disability, life, critical care, & accident insurance
• Paid vacation
• Profit sharing
• Company provided uniforms
As a diesel mechanic, you will diagnose, maintain and repair tractors. This is a full-time, day-time weekday position.
• Maintenance and repair for diesel trucks and truck engines
• Perform scheduled preventative maintenance for Peterbilt 379, 386 and 389 tractors
• Diagnosing failures by utilizing technology and knowledge to troubleshoot issues, and make required repairs
• Servicing CAT and Cummins engines
• Conduct mechanical or electrical installation
• Maintain a safe working environment
Basic Qualifications (MINIMUM)
• 5+ years experience as a fleet mechanic is required
• Electrical knowledge is a plus
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Must have tools
• Must be able to troubleshoot and diagnose
• Able to work unsupervised
• Personable and friendly attitude who works well with others
• Good organizational and communication skills
• Must be able to meet physical requirements of the position (lifting an excess of 100 lbs, bending, climbing and standing for the duration of a work shift)
Apply by sending in a resume online or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or qualified applicants may also apply in person at 2530 Rock Road, Granite City, IL 62040
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com