Social Media and Marketing Intern
Dynamic Transit is a family-owned logistics company that is growing quickly and has the need for a digitally savvy, enthusiastic Social Media and Marketing Intern. We are a collective team of experts in transportation and recruitment marketing. We operate within our talents to create solutions and campaigns that benefit our organization while also adding to the lives of our drivers. Our deep passions for community, family, and success drive us to work for and with our drivers every day.
Why Dynamic Transit?
Dynamic Transit believes that everyone should operate within their strengths. Our team philosophy is to support the growth of our team members on both a personal and professional basis. Being a good person is the first and foremost rule within our team, everything else is secondary. We are loud, at times obnoxious, and are fearless in speaking the truth. We care about our people and take active approaches to positively add to the community we live in.
The main responsibility of this intern will be to support the Marketing team in heightening our brand and meeting company goals by assisting with marketing activities which may include writing, advertising, reporting, trade shows or local events, photography/videography, editing, and researching – all activities requiring general knowledge of marketing concepts and practices.
• Monitoring the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
• Help with development of social media strategy
• Assist in writing, editing and proofreading written materials
• Scrub recruitment database for quality leads
• Assist with content planning and tasks involved in curating content
• Assist with social media, public relations, event planning and other marketing efforts as needed
• Online research
• Team oriented and positive attitude is a must!
• Self-starter with a desire to grow
• Basic knowledge of project management and execution
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• The capability of learning quickly
• Capacity to think critically and be a problem solver
• Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
• You don’t need to have marketing experience to excel in this position as we will train, however, you can really hit the ground running if you have education and/or experience in marketing, business or related field.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org